Friday, November 9, 2012

Totes Magotes*



So, as it turns out, Hurricane Sandy did not keep me from New York (and my hosts got their power back last weekend!), but instead that short Nor'easter and a freak snowstorm here (which actually hasn't stopped) made me stay put in snowy Canada. Sigh. Thankfully, the conference organizers allowed me to Skype in to still present my paper and, after the gods tried one last time to keep me silent, I finally got my ideas out into the world outside of my advisor's office. I feel like a real scholar now! 

Anyway, suffice to say, I should be in New York right now, and am imagining myself walking through the holiday shops in Bryant Park right now, wearing this jacket. The only thing that could ever make me regret buying my ArtLab Revolutionary Jacket is a hooded version of the same! Patricia, this is now in a tie with your Artisanal wool coat for my favorite piece from you ever.

And speaking of perfect jackets, check this beauty out. This is from my favorite Aussie label, Sadotna (photo via their Facebook). If I score another scholarship, I might just have to treat myself with this. But for now, it'll have to do to give it a place of honour in My Top 3 Want List (see sidebar, near bottom).


*I was supposed to see Paul Rudd in Grace tomorrow. Sigh. Patricia, enjoy the show for me!


Related Posts