Thursday, October 4, 2012

YULIA YEFIMTCHUK+





The pure loveliness of this young designer's work got me flipping through the photos so fast that I had to immediately go through them again to make sure I had just seen what I thought I had seen. And I did. Or had. You know what I mean.


Anyway, found via NJAL, Ukrainian designer Yulia Yefimtchuk has now been added to my list of favorites. Her minimalist conservative school-girl look is just spot on, even when not in black (as seen in the perfect outfit above). And though this F/W 12 collection didn't just go down the runway, I'm naming this the best collection of the season. It really fills the hole that Junya left this time around. And with running shoes, no less! While I'm actually going to call all the pieces pictured here my 'favorite' of the collection, the details of the apron-y piece warrants a couple more questions.


Thank you, Yulia, for saving the day.

(Photos via NJAL and Yulia's Facebook)


Related Posts