Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Howling for answers no wolf can know*



My day "job" is so boring, last week I yawned so big that for the rest of this week, I'm going to have to drink my meals from a straw.

This weekend we planted a herb garden on our balcony, and today a strawberry died.

I used to read a particular blog all the time, thinking it was the brilliant musings of an ironic and well-aging man. But last week I found out its written by a girl younger than me, and now it seems neither ironic nor something that will age well.


AFP's Kickstarter passed $1 million today, and I watched it happen.

Cilantro grown on your balcony smells better than store-bought.

I'd rather read Don Quixote than a blog any day.

*Title from mewithoutYou's "Fox's Dream of the Log Flume"; dresses from Norwegian Wood, both of which will keep me cool and comfy whether counting down the seconds at work, or watching the trees whip by on the Vermonter.


Related Posts