Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Can I




I have something to discuss with you. I know I've (quite recently) complained about other blogs and websites changing. And I know I've shared with you my wish to stay in the Dark Ages and not keep up with technology and whatnot. But Blogger has just got some pretty sweet new templates that I'm tempted to use. kOs would look quite different, but an update would hone the modern and clean look that I was originally going for and look more grown-up in general. I'm not sure how it would change all the fun stuff I have in the sidebar, or if I'll have any freedom to change the background colour and whatnot, so there might be a bit of a transition phase. So, what do you think? I'm hoping you'll like it. Here's a pretty S/S 12 Limi Feu sweater dress as a peace offering just in case. Be sure to check out the rest of the collection in case you're into executive jesters and Gwen Stefani.

(Photo via UK Vogue)


Related Posts