Monday, July 18, 2011

Gallery 8





I really hate the phrase 'Christmas in July', or any variation thereof. But somehow that phrase quite succinctly sums up the feeling of discovering that there's a new Mandula collection whilst finally getting to listen to Herb Alpert (and his Tijuana Brass) on vinyl. In July. The silk jersey tank/dress above is from (the 2011 version of, not to be confused with the 2010 version of) Gallery 8, and I'm quite head-over-heels for it. Hajnalka, I'd send over my next paycheque to you, if only I knew it wasn't my last...

Oh, perhaps I should note that Gallery 8 does not consist solely of images of the one dress (though I imagine it's one of Hajnalka's favorites, seeing as there are so many images available of it). These are my other favorite pieces. All are already available in the Mandula online store, so go on and do some non-existent holiday shopping.





Related Posts