Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Masha Reva, Part II



So: Masha Reva. This girl has skills. Not only has she graduated with an MA since we last saw her, but she's also interned for Thakoon, had a huge amount of (well deserved) press, has created a line of shoes featuring heels with prints made from her drawings, and put together this capsule collection specifically for a concept store called Atelier 1 in Kiev. I was just going to post still photos of some of the pieces (as I'm not a huge fan of the ruffles), but this video is too wonderfully edited to not put up. I generally can mentally picture what something would look like on me or how I would style it, but I would never have guessed that these pieces could be so convertible (and take on a life of their own). If you go to Masha's website or NJAL page, you can see a video for her graduate collection too (pictured below), if you're interested in seeing the pieces' details and movement as well.


Related Posts