Monday, January 31, 2011

Sunlit & Ascending


It's -36 out. Or at least it was this morning. Let me check...My apologies, it's only -30 now. However, I discovered today that I only work nine days this month. That's pretty much the best news ever right now. Besides the fact that we now have a doorknob that will allow us to enter our apartment in a legal fashion. Anyway, because I've been cooped up inside all day in order to avoid freezing to death, I finally got around to taking some pictures and making some listings for my shop. And yes, those are sunbeams you see in the photos. Don't let the Albertan sunshine fool you. If this keeps up, I may not be taking the bus tomorrow night to see Blue Valentine. I hear Ryan Gosling sings and plays ukulele in the film. Sigh. I guess I'll just have to continue to listen to Dead Man's Bones on repeat until then...

(Photo via freak accident while taking a photo for a listing. I didn't even know digital cameras can do cool things like real cameras.)


Related Posts