Saturday, January 29, 2011

The Poncho: Keeping you covered since the 1850s*...



Maybe I am slowly getting won over to the cape/poncho side, as I kinda sorta really love this new ArtLab piece. I at least just want something in this fabric. I'm also still humming and hawing over this gorgeous Ursa Minor wool tabard (below), which I just realized I've failed to mention thus far. It's more versatile than just a straight poncho, which of course rates high on my must-have meter. However, I have to admit that I wish these two items could be combined or even interwoven, if you will. I can never get enough of army green twill...


And speaking of ArtLab, would anyone be interested in a gently used ArtLab Space Odyssey dress? I love that thing to pieces, but unless I eat about 10 cupcakes a day from here on in, I don't think I can keep it up and decent anymore. With this super cold and snowy day, I'm thinking I'll get to work on those new listings in my shop this afternoon. That is, unless my pile o' books doesn't distract me first...

*So sayeth Wikipedia.


Related Posts