Thursday, November 4, 2010

Poor little kittens...



Possibly because of the loss of my (previously) happiness-inducing mitten, I was not prepared for these dark but beautiful images of Italian designer Antonio Romano's COMEFORBREAKFAST A/W 10/11 collection. Actually, I wasn't prepared for the all caps name either, but both the dark and the caps are easier to take than the very sparkly images from the S/S 10 collection (see example below). Anywho, as you may have noticed, I'm not big on screenprinted things, but I'm liking that almost McQueen-ish look with the hoodie/cape thing(s) above, and the label's loose fit tanks (which aren't really represented well in the photos I've chosen here, but can be found at 50% off here). The tees and tanks that are the foundation of Antonio's brand are made of cotton, cashmere, and viscose, and are hand-printed with non-toxic water colours. I think I can get behind that.



Related Posts