Friday, October 8, 2010

I don't Rodger that.



I was confused by an article in this week's issue of a local magazine that was intended to make its readers want to visit NYC. I was immediately interested by the topic, of course, but found myself utterly unconvinced by the article that Manhattan is the place to be. Why? Because the article was written by two 20-something males, who seem to have gone to New York to drink at various bars and relive episodes of Seinfeld (or quotes from Seinfeld?). Really, the only thing they did that I am envious of whatsoever (and I am quite envious of this) is attend a taping of The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (who is a complete genius). However, if I imagine these boys wearing some domestically manufactured knitwear from NY-based menswear label, Rodger-NY, then I can at least pretend these poor sods at least wasted the rest of their trip in style. And comfort.

(A/W 2010 collection available at oki-ni)


Related Posts