Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Did I do that?


As is the custom with the mind I'm stuck with, while I haven't been back home for even 48 hours, the memories of my long-awaited NYC trip seem to already be fading. The adventure itself was so out of my character (I think), that, without my photos and new clothing/souvenir acquisitions (and credit card charges), I could be easily convinced that it never happened. But I in fact did see Zach Braff, Sutton Foster, and Bobby Cannavale all act live on a stage only five theatre rows away.


And I was entranced by Carmen, the first opera I have ever seen, in HD and outdoors, no less. 


And I was in attendance of that fabulous Fashion's Night Out: The Show at Lincoln Center, where I was rather captivated by my first encounter with both a runway show and a plethora of celebrities all around me (you can see my side profile in this screen cap below of CBS's taping).


Not to mention the fact that I stayed with some of the nicest people I've ever met, was welcomed with paws wide open by the largest cat I've ever seen, touched the most heart-breakingly gorgeous Junya Watanabe and Marc Le bihan pieces, found the locations of one of my favorite TV shows ever, and finally snatched up a pair of my very own Ravishing Mad jeans from the gorgeous Study NY 4-way dress wearing Virginia at International Playground


Did I mention that this all happened in only the first three days of my introduction to the biggest city I've ever seen? I know, it seems impossible. So I think that'll be all I tell you tonight...


Related Posts