Saturday, August 14, 2010

Marc le Bihan






One more, and then off to bed I go so that I wake up in time for our high tea reservation in the morning. Oh yes, aren't we sophisticated (not really)... Whilst searching for some Gary Graham images, I came upon a blog for what must be the most delightful shop in South Carolina, called Worthwhile. Through this blog, I've discovered a label that pains me to know it exists without me owning a single piece. Have you heard of Parisian designer Marc le Bihan? Well, all is okay now that you have. Even more so for myself since If Boutique in New York carries Monsieur le Bihan's pieces of art. Though I'm not counting on being able to afford one thread with 'Marc le Bihan' on it's label, I'll simply be content enough to see these pieces (from the S/S 10 collection or any other) up close. I'd even pay an entrance fee to do so.


Why can't I dress like this all the time?


Related Posts