Saturday, June 19, 2010

I like where this is going



Two of my most favorite designers who happen to have Etsy shops just listed new things in the last day or two (Attila Design above, ArtLab below). And I like the direction these two shops are going in. I think that online shops tend to lack that quaint little boutique feel, and so I seem to gravitate towards designers who really take the time to give their little corner of the Internets some personality and atmosphere, such as organizing their listings by colour/theme/style. Tiina and Patricia both do just that with their respective Etsy shops, and that's one of the (many) reasons why I spend so much time browsing (and buying) in their shops. And since I've spent this entire sunny day cleaning, I think I'm quite entitled to browse/buy as much as I'd like...



Related Posts