Thursday, December 17, 2009

A little PR for Janeane Marie



Janeane Marie has been in my Etsy Favorites list for quite some time, but a lovely new listing caught my eye and made me go visit her shop this afternoon. And I am rather glad I did. I've been looking for something black, sleeved, with shoulder detailing, and rather simple. The Gravity Dress is all of those things and more, as it's also a knit piece, and it looks spectacular close up (trust me!). AND, it has just been announced that Janeane is a contestant on Season 7 of Project Runway, starting next month! Not too big of a surprise there though, as she is from the genius-making city of Portland (and she was Leanne Marshall's intern!). Methinks I should buy that dress before Janeane gets swept away in those PR clouds...Congrats Janeane, and I can't wait to watch the new season!


Related Posts