Saturday, June 6, 2009

Cupped cakes and netlaces



Sooo many cupcakes today. It's the hubby's birthday, and that was his request. New (and much needed) Fuss Cupcakes on THE trendy shopping street in my city just happens to be a 5 minute walk away from our apartment. Bad for fitting into my new Joe's Jeans...



Besides making me eat more cupcakes, the cold weather is also driving me to scour the Etsy universe for more scarf/warm necklace options. I was so delighted to discover Accessorius' gorgeous Natura collection, including this necklace. The description says that this piece calls to mind an 'enigmatic rock formation'. Personally, this reminds me of a harbour, as the different elements look like various nets. But these nets won't be used to catch fish, only to capture the eye.


Related Posts